This report shows the change in the loans past due by several measures, by branch, compared to previous month and previous year. The loans past due can be shown in total or by past due bands (30+, 60+, 90+, 180+ days). The monthly and annual changes are shown in volume and percentage terms. Either the number or value of loans can be selected, and the report can be refined by business line, product group or specific product. Several presentation versions can be selected, varying the breakdown of past due loans by regions, branches, loan officers, business lines products.
This report allows managers to identify short- and longer-term stresses being experienced in various areas of the business, whether geographical or related to specific business lines, or a combination of both factors. The presentation of changes in loans past due both in scale and percentage shows the severity of such trends and their impact on the business. The ability to see whether changes are general or specific/localised, and temporary blips or longer trends, allows managers to focus in on causative factors and take targeted remedial action.
You can select:-
A single branch, group of branches (e.g. region), or the whole institution
Whether to show loans past due by:-
• Sum: Value of loans past due.
• Count: Number of loans past due
Whether to refine loans past due by:-
• Product class (business lines, e.g. mortgages)
• Product group (usually product types, e.g. fixed rate residential mortgages)
• Products (specific named products)
Past due bands
• Total past due percentage
• 30+ days past due percentage
• 60+ days past due percentage (the default setting)
• 90+ days past due percentage
• 180+ days past due percentage
• Past due band, region, branch
• Past due band, branch, product class
• Past due band, branch, product group
• Past due band, branch, product
• Past due band, loan officer, product class
• Past due band, loan officer, product group
• Past due band, loan officer, product
• Past due band, product class, branch, loan officer
• Past due band, product group, branch, loan officer
• Past due band, product, branch, loan officer
• Product class, product group, product, past due band
Please sign in to leave a comment.