This report presents four charts showing for the current month:-
- Average new loan size vs. the number of new loans
- Average total loan size vs. the number of total loans
- Total amount of new loans vs. their weighted average rate
- Total loans vs. their weighted average rate
Use this report to determine:
- Which products are performing well or badly? In which regions or branches?
- Which products are increasing their weighted average rate?
- How is the average loan size changing for specific products, groups or products, branches and regions?
- How do various factors interact? For example, does an increase in average loan size correlate with a reduction in the number of new loans? Has a higher average rate resulted in a reduction in volume?
You can select:-
- A single branch, group of branches (e.g. region), or the whole institution
- A product, group of products (up to two levels of grouping) or the whole portfolio